COME TO THE COAST!
Well established endodontic practice for sale in very desirable coastal area of NJ.
This practice is very well run and highly profitable with an EBITDA above 30% of revenue.
Owner is relocating out of state but is willing to stay on to transition referral base and patients.
Staff is fully on board and planning to stay if needed.
Complete practice proforma with after tax cash flow available once NDA in place.
About WM Graham & Associates
Practice Sale & Transition Specialist
Determining, planning and completing a practice transition is a complex process that can seem overwhelming. William Graham and Associates, with more than 25 years of experience in the dental field, can help you make the transitioning of your dental practice one of the most rewarding decisions of your career. Our team of trained advisors and professionals is ready to help you determine your best course of action and will provide the tools essential to your success. Our goal is to help you to achieve the best possible outcome for your practice, your staff and your patients. Contact Bill Graham for a complimentary practice assessment. You will be happy you did.
The practice transition process can raise questions such as:
- What can I do today to increase value tomorrow?
- What key practice indicators should I be reviewing?
- If I am not ready to sell, why do I need a practice assessment now?
- What is incremental income, and why is it important?
- How will the sale of my practice fit into my retirement plan?
To help you answer these and any other questions you have, William Graham and Associates offers a wide range of services including:
- Expert advice on growing and marketing a practice
- Transition strategies, including preparation, planning, and facilitation
- Practice assessments and fully certified appraisals
- Employment agreements and expert testimony on value
- Associate searches
- Transition negotiations
Wm Graham & Associates
12460 Crabapple Rd, Suite 202-417,
Alpharetta, GA 30004-6386
To receive more information on this practice, please DOWNLOAD the required Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). Complete and sign the NDA. Complete the information request form below, UPLOAD your signed NDA, and we will reply with information about this practice.